- Unzip the archive containing the MailWizz application.
- In the resulted folder, you’ll find a folder named “latest”. Upload the contents of that folder on your web hosting account, in the document root, that is, /home/username/public_html most likely.Please note that if you already have another web app installed in your document root(i.e: wordpress), it is better to create a new folder inside the document root, say mailer ( /home/username/public_html/mailer/) and put the files there.
- Point your browser to the install directory, i.e: http://www.domain.com/install/index.php
- After installing, make sure you remove the install folder from your host ( the folder that is called install ).
- Visit http://www.mydomain.com/backend to get started
- Read the Get Started steps.